It’s amazing how much fun a girl can have with an iPhone, two mason jars and a bunch of straws…
For this week’s challenge I decided to have a bit of fun with one of my favorite iPhone apps, PowerCam. PowerCam is filled with fun filters that you can set pre-snap or apply to an image from your photo gallery. This powerful little camera app also has a collage function and a ton of frame options. There are so many different features offered, I can guarantee you won’t get…sigh…bored anytime soon with this one. All the effects on the above were done with PowerCam. I did turn the last shot into a giant polka dot using iPiccy but the bubbles are all PowerCam.
Did you join me in this week’s photo challenge? Please add your link by clicking on the cute froggie button at the bottom of this post. It will take a short bit for your thumbnail to appear. Make sure to copy and paste the url for your “a bunch of” post (not your home page) so our readers can go directly to this week’s post. You can add your link until Tuesday, October 2nd, 2012. Remember to hop on over to other participants’ links too (this is a party y’all). Also check out next week’s prompt at the bottom of the post.
Mahalo Nui Loa for taking the time to read this post and for joining my linky party!
Da 411 on Just Another Photo Challenge
Each Wednesday I’ll post a prompt for the upcoming week. On the following hump day, I’ll post my pic and give you an opportunity to post a link up to your blog. Here’s the short list of the guidelines if you’d like to join me and party hardy photog style.
- Shoot with anything you desire that has a camera. This can be your phone, instax, holga, dslr…whatever turns you on. They say the best camera is the one that you have with you. I’m going to use my dslr but also plan to play with iphoneography too.
- The prompt is a suggestion that is 100% open to interpretation.
- Post your link here to the specific post page to make it easy for everyone hopping over to your blog.
- Hop on over and check out your fellow participants’ posts.
- Your post does not have to be titled just another photo challenge (unless you want it to be). If your image inspires you to write about something you love, been meaning to blog about or that’s on your mind, go with it. If you’d like to do an almost wordless Wednesday, feel free. It’s up to you my friend.
- Check out next week’s prompt and get ready, get set….shoot!
The prompt for next week is:
What’s in my toolbox
If you can swing a hammer, feel free to share your power tools. For the rest of us, we all have toolboxes that help us create or live the life we love in the kitchen, garden, craft room or camera bag. Share one tool or share your whole box; it’s completely up to you. I can’t wait to see what’s in your toolbox!