Happy Labor Day friends! I spent my weekend on Kauai, the Garden Isle.
A roundup of my labor day weekend in lucky we live Hawaii style:
- Some people start of their vacay at the airport with a cocktail. I prefer to start mine with some frozen goodness from Pinkberry.
- Island hopped to Kauai via Hawaiian Airlines.
- Arrived to a poolside room at the Kauai Beach Resort. The palm tree shot was the view from my sliding door first thing in the morning.
- Watched the motocross races and practiced my “action” photography. PS I won’t be quitting my day job anytime soon to work for Sports Illustrated. I don’t think action photography is my strong suit.
- Indulged in a delicious crab hollandaise omelet on Saturday at the resort and a sour cream, chives and bacon omelet at Eggberts on Sunday. Bennies have been my breakfast out of choice for many years but now that I’m limiting my wheat intake I’ve returned to the beloved omelet and I have no complaints! Onolicious!
- Got my jacuzzi and pool on before heading back home to Maui No Ka Oi.
Enough about me, what I really want to know is how was your Labor Day? Road trip? BBQ? Do tell…